Drake mourns the death of his loyal 11 year old fan who always sent him good prayer texts during tours

Drake met this fan of his through the Make-a-Wish Foundation  when he paid her a very big surprise visit to celebrate her 11th birthday  a few months back.


The rapper,Drake shared a photo where he sat by her bedside and narrated how the six fan do check up on him always during his tour and shared positivity with him and was  looking forward to seeing her as soon as tour concludes.

Mourning her, Drake stated:

'I'm gonna really miss you a whole lot.  We met through make a wish and we also built a genuine bond, you would text me and always check on me while I was on tour and tell me positive things and share your dreams and goals.

He also said that,  'I am crying in this picture but it was really tears of joy because we just prayed for you with your father. A am sorry I missed your text on my birthday and it's eating my soul right now but you know how much I loved you and was looking forward to seeing you after the tour.  I don't know why I'm writing this on IG,i just needed to let it out.Will always remember you forever. 

Comments

Popular Posts